We provide an affordable waste collection service to over 600 businesses in the borough.
Whatever your business size, there's a flexible and reliable local service to suit your needs, with customer service our priority.
Did you know?
As a business, you have a legal duty to choose a licensed waste carrier to collect your waste.
You also need to make sure that your waste is pre-treated, which means sorting it into separate wastes for recycling. We'll take care of this for you, by using a transfer station.
Why choose us?
- Dedicated team with expert knowledge of the Gravesham area, able to respond to customers quickly.
- One month fixed-term contract
- No VAT - As we're a Local Authority, our service is VAT exempt
- No hidden costs
- Client base of over 600 Gravesham businesses
- Special prices for registered charities
- If you're signed up to our service, you can request additional chargeable collections
What services are available?
We offer a range of container sizes and collection services:
- Trade Sacks (15 sacks per roll) - Delivered every 13 weeks. 1 sack collected per week.
- Euro 240ltr bin (weekly or fortnightly collections available)
- Euro 360ltr bin (weekly or fortnightly collections available)
- Euro 660ltr bin (weekly, fortnightly or monthly collections available)
- Euro 1100ltr bin (weekly, fortnightly or monthly collections available)
When do we collect?
Depending on your container size, we have weekly, fortnightly and monthly collections available.
Trade waste is collected as normal on most Bank Holidays, although there can be some changes around the Christmas and New Year period.
Get a quote
You can get a no-obligation quote from us by emailing email@example.com to tell us what service you want and we'll be in touch.
- Business waste collection services are not covered under your business rates.
- We do not accept hazardous, clinical or asbestos materials.