Town Centre Management (TCM) works together with businesses and retailers to maintain and improve the attractiveness, prosperity, culture, employment and entertainment within Gravesend.
Through working closely with businesses, retailers and authorities TCM's objectives include:
- Make sure the town centre is welcoming to everyone and provides those who work and visit with pleasant and enjoyable experiences
- Work together with the day and night time economies to reach their full potential
- Build relationships with key players across the public, private and voluntary sectors
- Improve transport, parking and accessibility
- Add vitality through marketing and events
- Ensure the town is a clean and safe place for people to live, shop and do business
The town centre hosts a variety of events throughout the year including the monthly Farmers Market, Christmas events, Pancake Race, Classic Car Show and Southeast Strongest Man to name a few.
Find information about Gravesham's valuable transport links, commercial properties, development opportunities, and much more in our support and advice section.