Let us know

If you’re struggling to pay your Council Tax, you should contact us as soon as possible.

We can spread your payments over 12 months instead of 10 to reduce your monthly payments.

We want to help you pay your Council Tax and we may be able to come to a payment arrangement that you can afford. If you don't let us know that you are having difficulty making regular payments, you may have to pay more money and charges which will have to be paid. For a payment arrangement to be considered, complete an income and expenditure form.

Complete income and expenditure form

Other forms of help

Other things that you should do:

You can also contact us to discuss your Council Tax account or call 01474 337000 as soon as possible.

What happens if you don't pay