Postal or proxy voting

You can vote by post, or by proxy (where a person you name votes on your behalf) if you prefer.

On The Electoral Commission website, you can download a form for postal voting or a form for proxy voting. Alternatively, you can contact us and we will send a copy to you in the post.

Please return completed forms by email to, or by post to:

Electoral Registration Officer, Civic Centre, Windmill Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 1AU.