Photo submission guidance
Your photo should be:
- Taken against a light background so that the applicant's features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- 45 millimetres by 35 millimetres.
- Full face uncovered and without sunglasses and, unless the applicant wears a head covering due to his/her religious beliefs, without a head covering.
- On photographic paper.
One photo should be endorsed as true likeness by one of the following:
- The Chief Executive of the Licensing Justices for the relevant licensing authority
- A solicitor or notary
- A person of standing in the community
- An individual with a professional qualification.