Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Tell us something has changed

Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

1. Overview

You need to tell us if your circumstances change as this can affect your bill. You need to do this as soon as possible.

Types of changes

  • If you're moving house – either into Gravesham, out of Gravesham or within Gravesham
  • If someone moves into your home with you
  • If someone moves out of your home
  • If your name changes
  • If you're getting a discount and your circumstances around that discount change

Registering a death

A death in Gravesham must be registered by Kent County Council. Find out more on our Register a death page.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know