Find out how to apply for a Temporary Event Notice, Personal Licence, Premises Licence or Club Premises Certificate.

Entertainment and alcohol

Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

  • Temporary Event Notice

    If you want to hold a temporary event that involves a licensable activity, you'll need a Temporary Event Notice.

  • Personal Licence

    Anyone wishing to sell or supply alcohol needs a Personal Licence. Find out how to apply for one.

  • Premises Licence

    Find out how to apply for a Premises Licence for entertainment and alcohol purposes.

  • Club Premises Certificate

    Find out if your premises qualifies as a club, and, if it does, how to apply for a Club Premises Certificate.

  • Licensing offences

    Find out the range of offences under the Licensing Act 2003.

More in this section

No results were found