Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Planning enforcement

Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

4. Complaints about your property

We have a legal right to enter your land to investigate any reported breaches. We will write to you as the occupier or landowner if a breach of control is believed to have happened and ask you to remedy the breach voluntarily, in an agreed timescale.

Where possible, we prefer to negotiate with you rather than take enforcement action, as this can be time consuming and often has costly appeals or prosecution proceedings.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know