Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.


Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

Graffiti is vandalism and costs the taxpayer money.

We'll remove graffiti from council-owned property including litter bins, council houses and playgrounds.

Graffiti on private property is the property owner's responsibility.

If you have discovered graffiti on the following types of property then you'll need to report it to the company that owns it:

Who to report graffiti to
Property type Report graffiti
BT phones boxes and cabinets BT
Railway bridges or structures Network Rail
Virgin Media cabinets Phone: 0330 333 0444
Royal Mail Post Box Royal Mail
Road information and directional signs Kent County Council
Electricity substation UK Power Networks

To report graffiti on council-owned property, please use our online form. If the graffiti is offensive (racist, homophobic or religious) we'll remove it by the end of the next working day


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know