Grass, trees, hedges

Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

6. Weeds

We are not responsible for weeds growing at the roadside or on pavements; complaints should be directed to Kent County Council for weed spraying.

Once the weeds are dead we are responsible for removing them.

In summary: if the weeds are green you need to report them to Kent County Council. If they are brown after being sprayed, let us know and we'll remove them.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know