Manage your parking online
You can manage your details and permits via your online parking permit account including:
- Changing your vehicle (you will need to upload evidence for your new vehicle)
- Renewal of your permit
- Transferring your permit to a courtesy vehicle (you will need to upload a copy of the hire/lease agreement)
- Managing visitor permits (where applicable depending on your permit type)
If you don't have an account and want to apply for a new permit or read more about parking restrictions where you live, please use our street search where you can find your parking permit zone and begin the application process.
Change or amend your vehicle
To amend an existing vehicle registration:
- Please sign in to your permit account
- Visit the ‘my permits’ section of your account
- Next to the permit that you need to amend, you will find a green car button.
- Select this and follow the steps on screen to amend the vehicle registration.
Please do not create more than one account per person. If you have changed your email address and need to amend this, you can make this change within your account under the ‘my details’ section. Creating more than one account per resident will result in delays processing your application and will result in the cancellation of any existing permits/accounts to accommodate the new account.