We offer a service whereby all interested parties are notified of new roads, new properties and changes in the names of properties.

All new residential properties must be registered with us prior to their occupation. This ensures that you have a proper address which (a) helps visitors to find you easily and (b) ensures that all utility companies (e.g. gas, water, electric) have you on their records for providing services. You will need a formal address and postal code to get property insurance, for example:

Infill Houses - new properties built in between other houses or on another properties land.

Read our Street Naming and Numbering Policy