Unfortunately sometimes your bin doesn't get collected when it's meant to. Sometimes this could be our fault or sometimes this could be yours.
Before you can report a missed bin you need to make sure:
- You put your bin out on the right day – use our street search to find when your bin day is.
- You put your bin out before 7am on your scheduled collection day. Please note that our vehicles are equipped with CCTV, which we will check to verify any reports.
- It is not more than two working days since your bin was missed, in which case you will need to wait for your next scheduled bin collection day.
- That is isn't a Bank Holiday and that your bin day has changed because of this – take a look at our Bank Holiday Collection dates section.
- That you have not put incorrect materials in your bin, which would be indicated by a red sticker attached to the bin by our collection crew.
If you still think we've missed your bin then please let us know so we can arrange for it to be collected.