Tell us something's changed

2. Tell us

Changing address

If you're moving in, out or within Gravesham you will need to let us know so that we can update our records.

Other changes

If your circumstances have changed, such as if you've changed your name, or there's been a change which could affect a council tax discount you're receiving, please let us know using the below form.