Apply for gambling permits
How much does it cost?
In addition to the application fee, there is also a legal requirement to pay a 'first annual fee'. This fee will become payable 30 days after the date of the grant of the licence. At the time of your application, we will send you an invoice for your first annual fee payment.
|Permit Type||Application Fee||Annual Fee|
|Club Gaming Permit||£200||£50|
|Club Gaming Permit (if a Club Premises Certificate holder)||£100||£50|
|Club Machine Permit||£200||£50|
|Club Machine Permit (if a Club Premises Certificate holder)||£100||£50|
|Family Entertainment Centre Gaming Machine Permit (Category D Machines)||£300||n/a|
|Licensed Premises Gaming Machine Permit||£150||£50|
How do I apply?
1) Choose, download and complete the correct application form:
- Club Gaming Permit (Members Clubs and Miners' Welfare Institutes can only apply)
- Club Machine Permit (Members Clubs and Miners' Welfare Institutes can only apply)
- Family Entertainment Centre Gaming Machine Permit
- Licensed Premises Gaming Machine Permit
2) Enclose the correct fee (see above). Cheques are accepted, or if you would prefer an invoice please email email@example.com to register your details with us.
3) Submit your application to:
Licensing, Gravesham Borough Council, Civic Centre, Windmill Street, Gravesend, Kent DA12 1AU
If you have queries about any of the above permits please contact the licensing team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 01474 337252.