Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Appeal your benefits

Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

1. Overview

If you don't agree with the housing benefit or council tax reduction you've been awarded you can start the appeals process.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know