Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.


Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

2. Report a rough sleeper

We need you to let us know when you spot a rough-sleeper in the borough. You can do this by going on the Street Link website.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know