Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Change name or address

Gravesham and Medway council logos

As part of our shared licensing service, you can now update your Gravesham Borough Council or Medway Council licence using our online form

In this section you will find information on how to notify us of a change of name or address for a licence or permit. Simply click on your licence or permit listed below, and then follow the guidance.

For Taxi/Private Hire drivers, please visit our Update your Taxi/Private Hire licence webpage to request any changes.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know