Private tenants

Find what do if your house is in disrepair, and how to deal with harassment or illegal eviction.

Private landlords

Your responsibilities as a landlord, and how to join the Gravesham Better Homes Scheme.

Empty properties

Advice and assistance to bring empty homes back into use.

Houses in multiple occupancy (HMO)

Find out how to apply for a licence for a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO)

Grants and assistance

Find out about grants and assistance that may be available such as Disabled Facilities Grant.

Housing enforcement

Find out how we enforce the conditions of private rented accommodations.

UK Entry inspections

Find out about UK Entry accommodation inspections and how to request one.

Imposing housing financial penalties

Find out how financial penalties will be used as an alternative to prosecution for certain housing offences.