Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Welfare reform

Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

3. Personal Independence Payment

This benefit may affect you but it is given out by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and not by us.

This Personal Independence Payment (PIP) replaces Disability Living Allowance (DLA). It's for working-age people aged 16 to 64.

You can find out more about PIP on the GOV.UK website.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know