Our policy has changed for repairs to fences. View our fencing page for more information.

Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email planning.reps@gravesham.gov.uk with your comments and name and address.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know