Anti-social Behaviour

Find out about what ASB is and how to report it.

Community safety partnership

Find out about our CSP and what we are doing to help tackle crime and ASB within the local area.

Domestic abuse

Find out about the support available for victims of domestic abuse.


Find out about how to report a safeguarding concern.

Modern slavery

Find out about support available to victims of modern slavery and how to report concerns.

Hate crime

Find out about what is considered a hate crime and how to report it.


Find out about CCTV in the borough and the rules around installing CCTV on your property.

Public space protection orders

Find out about the PSPO's we have in place in Gravesham.

Have you been a victim of crime?

If it is an emergency contact Kent Police on 999.

For non-urgent matters you can report to Kent Police on 101 or using their online reporting form.