Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Rent arrears

Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

4. Money advice

A debt and money advice service is available to tenants in arrears through Gravesham Citizens Advice Bureau. They'll be able to help you with:

  • Dealing with rent and council tax arrears
  • Sorting out other debts
  • Making sure you're getting all the benefits you're entitled to
  • Helping you work with court procedures if you are threatened with court action or eviction.

The Citizens Advice Bureau can be contacted on 01474 532154. They will try to assist you over the phone and may make an appointment to see you if this is needed.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know