Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

Rent arrears

Last updated on: 09-Apr-2021

3. Problems paying

If you're having difficulty paying your rent then there are things we can help with.

Please contact us as soon as you can and we can help you.

You can:

  • Make an agreement with us to get you back on track with your rent payments.
  • Offer to pay us a reasonable amount each week that's a bit more affordable until you can get back on track with your usual payments.
  • Check out your entitlement to housing benefit using the GOV.UK benefit calculators.

If you get income support, income based job-seekers allowance or employment support allowance you can have a standard amount taken out of your benefit each week and paid direct to us for rent arrears. If you are issued with an eviction date because you haven't been paying please contact us immediately for help.  It won't be too late to try to get you some help.


Was the information on this page helpful?

Let us know