Find out how to apply for a licence in Gravesham. If you already have a licence, there are a range of licensing services available to you.


Public Access alert,

Whilst using PublicAccess is the quickest way to get your comments logged against an application, if, for some reason PublicAccess is not available, you can email with your comments and name and address.

  • For existing licence holders

    Find out how to change details on a licence, make a variation of a licence, transfer a Premises Licence, report a lost or stolen licence, and more.

  • Entertainment and alcohol

    Find out how to obtain a Temporary Event Notice, Personal Licence, Premises Licence or Club Premises Certificate.

  • Gambling

    Find out how to apply for a Gambling Premises Licence, a Gambling Permit, or when you'll need a Lottery/Raffle permit.

  • Taxi and Private Hire

    Find out how to become a Taxi or Private Hire driver. Passengers can find information on how to identify vehicles, and how to tell us about a driver.

  • Houses in Multiple Occupation

    Find out how to apply for a licence for a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO)

  • Other licences

    For all other licence applications, including scrap metal, tattoos and skin piercings, street trading, and more.

  • Licence objections or reviews

    Find out how to object to a licence, or how to ask for a licence to be reviewed by us.

  • Licence public notices

    View the latest public notices for Gravesham and Medway

  • Licensing Committee and Panel

    View agendas, meetings and minutes from the Licensing Committee and Licensing Panel.

More in this section