About the fund
The government has made money available to County Councils and Unitary Authorities in England to support those most in need to help with significantly rising living costs. This scheme is called the Household Support Fund (HSF), it has been extended with a third allocation of monies for the period 1 October 2022 to 31 March 2023.
Kent County Council (KCC) are responsible for establishing their scheme. We are currently awaiting further information from KCC on any funding allocation together with any particular eligibility criteria.
Cost of living support
Find out what information and support is available to help with the cost of living.
Find different ways to contact us or information and support available including:
- Help for Households support from GOV.UK
- Contact our Housing Income team about your rent
- Struggling to pay your council tax or received a council tax summons?
- You may be eligible for help with council tax through discounts and exemptions
- Information from the Money Advice Service
- You may be eligible for help from Gravesham Foodbank
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme
- Grants and assistance including heating and insulation measures