About the fund
The government has made money available to County Councils and Unitary Authorities in England to support those most in need to help with significantly rising living costs. This scheme is called the Household Support Fund (HSF), it has been extended until 30 September 2022.
Kent County Council are responsible for establishing their scheme. They have passed on some of the monies to the district and borough councils for them to identify those eligible under HSF.
Apply for HSF
There is currently no intention for there to be an application process.
You do not need to contact us, we will be contacting those identified as eligible and making payments by the end of September.
Other support available
Find different ways to contact us or information and support available including:
- If you have received a letter, provide your bank details securely for your energy rebate
- Struggling to pay your council tax or received a council tax summons?
- You may be eligible for help with council tax through discounts and exemptions
- Information from the Money Advice Service
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme
- Grants and assistance including heating and insulation measures