If you're a council tenant, you can find out how to pay rent, request housing repairs, and much more.

Council tenants

  • Pay your rent

    Find out the many ways in which you can pay your rent.

  • Safety in your home

    We've put together some information about safety in your home including; gas, electricity, asbestos safety and water hygiene.

  • Your estate

    Find out more about your estate including caretaking, inspections, how to report concerns and rate my estate.

  • Check your rent balance

    You can check your Rent Balance swiftly and securely online.

  • Rent arrears

    If you are having difficulty paying your rent, you will need to speak to us about it.

  • Housing repairs

    If you're a tenant in a council property find out how to request a repair.

More in this section